UPDATE APRIL 11, 2017 – CONTEST IS CLOSED.
But you should still read these books.
I’m excited to do my first promotional giveaway. I’m giving out three of my favourite books. I picked this specific three-book package because of the excellent, but not overlapping content.
Here’s some more information about the selected books:
- Your Money or Your Life (Revised Version), by
- Rising: Strategies for the Broke, the At-Risk, and Those Who Love Them, by Joon Madriga. I love this book but I have trouble describing it. It is just full of so many useful tips in multiple areas — life management, financial strategies, housing, self-care, and navigating the system. Basically, unless you have always had lots of money and optimum health, I recommend you read this book. The author is Canadian, so it is applicable to those of us who get tired of reading US-centric information that just doesn’t apply to us. She also has a fabulous blog at Brain Quirk Cash that I recommend you check out.
- Money Talks: When To Say Yes And How To Say No, by Gail Vaz-Oxlade. Of course I had to include one of Ms. Vaz-Oxlade’s books. I like this particular book because it gives concrete examples of wording to use to have potentially difficult conversations. I firmly believe that we need to talk about money more. Also it is completely different than the other two books in the list.
To win this package of three books there are multiple ways to enter. Each method will give you one ballot. The contest ends April 10, and I will then draw a random winner.
Entry methods are:
- Schedule a no obligation chat with me to discuss your financial situation or insurance needs. This can be done in-person in the Edmonton area, or by phone or Skype. Either use my online booking or contact me.
- Like my Facebook page (if you have already done this, great! – you already have one entry!)
- Sign up for my monthly email newsletter.
- Sign up for emails regarding my upcoming workshops and webinars.
- Take my survey about classes and webinars.
Open to Canadians only, except Quebec.
Contest closes 12:01 am MST April 11, 2017.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Google, Amazon, or any other third parties.
Your information will only be used to notify you if you are the winner (or for the purpose of further communications if you sign up for the newsletters, or specifically request contact from me.) Your information will not be given to any third party for any purpose.